Products & Solutions
- CloudSuite Solutions >
- ID Card Printers >
- ColorID Mobile Solution >
- Access Cards & Credentials >
- Blank ID Cards
- ID Printer Ribbons
- Biometric Recognition Devices >
- ID Software >
- ID Readers >
- Identigy JRNY.Visitor
- Identity Management >
- ID Accessories >
- ID Cameras >
- Biometric Dining
- Sports & Entertainment Venues
- Visitor MGMT
- Services & Support
- Contact Us
- Spotlight Articles
The concept of identity management currently covers the systems and hardware that converge on the production of an ID card. Each system and directory operates independently, sharing data on demand with applications via file transfers or direct database connections.
The following are ColorID's COVID-19 certified Products and Solutions. These solutions have been vetted and approved by ColorID. We are proud to partner with these innovative solution providers to help COVID-19 Response Teams reopen their facilities.
- Working with your existing infrastructure, the JRNY suite of cloud services and mobile apps enable a safe return and will help you keep your institution open.
- Digital JRNY ID
- Automatic health check-in surveys
- Contactless survey administration
- Fully customizable symptom survey
- Survey prompts before access is granted
- Data and analytics
- Self quarantine
- Digital JRNY ID
- Thermal Infrared Scanning for Fever DetectionColorID offers the Invixium Titan, which is powered by the most cutting-edge processors ever created, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with the ultimate in processing power, connectivity, graphics, face detection, reliability, and battery efficiency. TITAN incorporates Face recognition and Fingerprint or Finger Vein biometric modalities to be the pinnacle in physical security and user convenience.Titan offers incredibly fast authentication speeds, and advanced connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and supports integrated 3G/LTE cellular connectivity.
- COVID-19 has impacted the world and our communities. Many government agencies, DoD facilities, hospitals, and businesses need a quick and easy way to identify individuals who have been screened/pre-screened for COVID-19. Also, organizations need to quickly identify patients, caregivers, and visitors on any campus.These personal interactions need to be handled in a safe way and ColorID now offers PPE (personal protection equipment) such as face masks and shields.
- XPressEntry’s new HealthCheck feature set supports customized screening of personnel and visitor health information before entering work areas to comply with COVID-19 protocols, helping companies be safer and more productive. XPressEntry HealthCheck can be installed alongside your existing systems or as a stand alone solution.
- Deny entry based on survey responses
- Record and securely store health information
- Automatic data removal according to guidelines
- Capture data from compatible BLE sensors
- Create custom sets of health status questions
- Import data from any existing security system
- Read all company RFID badges
- Validate personnel at any access point
- For just $300, you can begin issuing mobile credentials over the air to your cardholders that need access to your buildings or third party applications (examples: Point of Sale, time and attendance, etc). Included in the ColorID Mobile ID Starter Kit are 20 Mobile Access Credentials and one newly-released HID Signo™ Reader.
- Currently, FARGO Connect works with: CardExchange Cloud Suite, TouchNet, C-Cure 9000, CBORD (Gold & Odyssey), Atrium, HID SAFE, WorkforceID, SPECSID and please note that HID offers the ability to connect service to your exisiting identity ecosystem if it isn't listed above, inquire to learn more.
- The concept of identity management currently covers the systems and hardware that converge on the production of an ID card. Each system and directory operates independently, sharing data on demand with applications via file transfers or direct database connections.