Products & Solutions
- Services & Support
- Contact Us
- Learning Center
MiniProx Reader Overview
The MiniProx® proximity card reader's potted electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
- Available with either pigtail or terminal strip (terminal strip only for Hazardous Location version).
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Hazardous Location version is UL 1604, Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III listed.
- Accepts 5- to 16-volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
20480-F Chartwell Center Dr.
Cornelius, NC 28031
CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
ColorID provides the highest quality products with superb service at an exceptional value. We want your experience with ColorID to be a positive one - from the ease of ordering products - to the quality of our products - to our follow up and our attention to detail.